Talent Acquisition Consultant
Talent Acquisition Consultant
The role and team
As Talent Acquisition Consultant you will be part of our international Employee Happiness team servicing 11 offices across the globe. At Join the Dots / InSites Consulting we are as passionate about people as we are about Market Research. We manage one organization from a strong corporate vision co-created with local flavour.
In close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Manager and HR Manager, you’ll work hard to attract, engage with and recruit the best talent within the Market Research industry and across other business areas as and when roles arise.
What will you be doing?
No day is the same within our Employee Happiness team but here’s an idea of what you’ll get up to, recruiting direct across our Manchester, London, Sydney, New York and Singapore offices and driving corporate employer branding initiatives:
- Effective and compliant attracting, screening and on-boarding of candidates
- Identify and source talent using job boards, social media and other channels
- Build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers
- Recruitment agency and PSL management
- Negotiating with recruitment suppliers such as job boards
- Consistently engage with talent to pipeline for future roles
- Organising inductions
- Management of the referral scheme
- Manage all recruitment admin associated to the role
- Execute employer branding initiatives both global and local, including writing effective job adverts and employer led content, creating social media campaigns and touchpoint management
- Develop and share best practices on how to effectively attract and source talent
- Together with the Talent Acquisition Manager, defining recruitment strategies and overseeing the recruitment budget
Who are we looking for?
Of course you’ll need a background in recruitment and sourcing but what we’re really after is the right person who wants to make a difference by recruiting the best people. If you’re creative or have experience in marketing, then even better as our recruitment marketing and social strategy is something we really want to build on.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in a similar role (as an internal recruiter, or at a recruitment agency)
- Experienced with recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor etc.
- Passionate about providing an excellent candidate journey
- Up to date with latest sourcing techniques and recruitment technology
- Keep up to date with the latest recruitment and HR news, attending relevant workshops and events
- Aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table
- Efficient and proactive
- Welcome change and have patience
What’s in it for you?
You’ll join a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are encouraged. In your role you directly contribute to the future-proof workplace we strive to be. There’s an opportunity for the right person to become our recruitment marketing and talent sourcing specialist.
On top of that, we’re based in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester and offer corporate benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday including the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days, flexible working and an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
Fancy a chat?
We’re keen to find the right person as soon as possible so will be interviewing as and when applications come in. If you’d like more information or would like to apply, email your CV and the job title to Jodie at email@example.com.
Think this job’s for you?