Talent Acquisition Consultant
£25,000 to £30,000 pro rata
What will you be doing?
You will own the recruitment process for the company, working hard to attract, engage with and recruit the best talent in the industry. This role involves:
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- Recruitment agency and PSL management
- Execution of our employer brand (including writing effective job adverts and employer-led content)
- Negotiating with recruitment suppliers
- Graduate attraction
- Management of the referral scheme
- Overseeing the recruitment budget
- Effective and compliant screening and on-boarding
- Organising inductions
- Engaging with talent pipeline for future roles
- Manage all recruitment admin associated with the role
What will you bring?
- A background in recruitment and sourcing
- Desire to make a difference
- Efficiency and proactivity
- Experience with recruitment platforms (such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor)
- Passion for providing an excellent candidate journey
- A keen interest in the latest sourcing techniques, recruitment technology and recruitment/HR news
- Willingness to attend relevant workshops and events
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?