Senior Research Executive
What will you be doing?
You will be the principal point of contact for clients and take responsibility for projects from proposal to debrief, working alongside senior colleagues on more complex challenges. You will have experience in delivering quantitative projects. This role involves:
- Working across a selection of different quantitative methodologies such as pricing, range / concept testing, advertising, usage and attitude, customer satisfaction / experience / loyalty, employee, website evaluation, etc.
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Getting stuck in, learning new skills and being part of a friendly, energised team
What will you bring?
- Core skills in quantitative research design and analysis
- An ability to utilise trends and secondary research throughout the process.
- A real interest in bringing data to life through visual storytelling
- A passion for working in research
- Experience with international market research
- Client handling skills
- The ability to make complex information simple to digest and impossible to ignore
- An interest and passion in developing the accounts you work on
- An interest in innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
- Experience or an interest in working across different sectors e.g. fashion and retail, food and drink, financial services and utilities
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?