Senior Research Analyst
in New York
What will you be doing?
You will be the main point of contact for clients and take responsibility for projects from briefing to debrief (with support from a Project Lead). This role involves:
- Managing client relationships throughout projects and on ongoing
- Managing quantitative, qualitative and/or community projects including project set-up, day to day management, analysis and debriefing to clients
- Handling briefings with the client, scheduling projects, tracking the progress of research fieldwork, and keeping clients and colleagues informed at key stages
- Presenting to clients
- Supporting the Project Lead in writing simple proposals and spotting opportunities on client accounts
- Keeping up to date with market research innovations
What will you bring?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- At least 2 years’ prior experience, preferably with a research vendor company
- Some experience in the US FMCG/CPG and Technology sectors
- Some experience on online digital and qualitative research methods
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Self-motivated, flexible and organized
- Capable of working independently and within teams
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills
- Great team player
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?