Senior Online Research Technologist
What will you be doing?
You will work on the implementation and management of online research. You will mentor junior members of the department, act as a visible senior point of contact, and deliver complex projects. The role involves:
- Creating and checking complex online surveys
- Monitoring and handling data collection
- Running panels
- Producing tabulated results from quantitative data
- Providing cleaned data to clients or third-party suppliers
- Carrying out image manipulation and testing
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Complex data handling and manipulation
- Creating and styling online communities
What will you bring?
- Degree (2:1) in a numerate discipline e.g. Maths, Stats, Sciences or Computing, or comparable experience of a similar role
- Knowledge in the following areas would be beneficial: SQL Database programming, PHP, SPSS, Quantum, Merlin, other online survey software or reporting tools
- The ability to learn new skills quickly
- The ability to contribute to the team and help develop others
- The ability to adapt to change
- The ability to communicate effectively, to both internal and external clients
- A keen interest in the latest technology and techniques in this field
- The ability to use industry and technology knowledge to further the commercial advantage of the company
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?