What will you be doing?
You will be the principal point of contact for clients, and take responsibility for projects from proposal to debrief (with support from a Project Lead). This role involves:
- Working across a selection of different quantitative methodologies such as pricing, range / concept testing, advertising, usage and attitude, customer satisfaction / experience / loyalty, employee, website evaluation, etc.
- Working in a fast paced environment
What will you bring?
- Core skills in quantitative research design and analysis
- An ability to utilise trends and secondary research throughout the process
- A real interest in bringing data to life through visual storytelling
- A passion for working in research
- Experience with international market research
- Great client handling skills
- The ability to make complex information simple to digest and impossible to ignore
- Account development skills
- An interest in innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
- People and team management skills
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?