in New York
What will you be doing?
You will be the principal point of contact for clients and take responsibility for projects from proposal to debrief (with support from a Project Lead). This role involves:
- Managing client relationships throughout projects and on ongoing
- Managing quantitative, qualitative and/or community projects including proposal writing, set-up, project management, analysis and playing an active role in debriefing to clients
- Handling briefings with the client, scheduling projects, tracking the progress of research fieldwork, and keeping clients and colleagues informed at key stages
- Playing a role in presenting to clients
- Adding value to presentations/reports, along with proactively looking for ways to increase levels of engagement on the community
- Supporting the Project Lead in writing simple proposals and spotting opportunities on client accounts
- Keeping up to date with market research innovations
What will you bring?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- At least 4 years’ prior experience, preferably with a research vendor company
- Expertise in the US FMCG/CPG and Technology sectors
- Expertise in online digital and qualitative research methods
- Self-motivated, flexible and organized
- Capable of working independently and within teams
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and project management skills
- Great team player and able to set a positive example to junior members of the team
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?