What will you be doing?
You will be the principal point of contact for clients and take responsibility for projects from proposal to debrief, working alongside senior colleagues on more complex challenges. You will have a good working knowledge across a selection of research methodologies. This role involves:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Getting stuck in, learning new skills and being part of a friendly, energised team
What will you bring?
- Client handling skills
- An ability to make complex information simple and easy to digest
- A real interest in bringing data to life through visual storytelling
- A passion for working in research
- An interest in developing the accounts you work on
- An interest in innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?