Online Research Technologist
What will you be doing?
You will work on the implementation and management of online research. The role also includes an element of development work with regards to improving our survey systems and processes. The role involves:
- Creating and checking complex online surveys
- Monitoring and handling data collection
- Running panels
- Producing tabulated results from quantitative data
- Providing cleaned data to clients or third-party suppliers
- Carrying out image manipulation and testing
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Complex data handling and manipulation
What will you bring?
- Knowledge in the following areas would be beneficial: SQL Database programming, PHP, SPSS, Quantum, Merlin, other online survey software or reporting tools
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate discipline e.g. Maths, Stats, Sciences or Computing, or comparable experience of a similar role
- A positive outlook
- The ability to learn new skills quickly
- The ability to communicate effectively, to both internal and external clients
- A keen interest in the latest technology and techniques in this field
- The ability to use industry and technology knowledge to further the commercial advantage of the company
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?