Junior Community Moderator
As Junior Community Moderator you are part of our Professional Networks team, a centralized internal service center allowing us to conduct client projects globally with high quality and in a cost-efficient way. Together with your team, you make sure we provide high quality internal moderation services.
You will be based in our Manchester office, but you will collaborate with different growth units internationally working for a large variety of brands and sectors. You will bring the voice of the UK customers to the heart of our client’s business.
This role is a perfect fit for students or young graduates willing to set their first steps in qualitative market research. Depending on your skills and interest, you will have the opportunity to grow in your role and engage in writing qualitative analyses, with the support of your team. Moving forward, you will have the opportunity to evolve into becoming a Research Consultant working for the local Growth unit.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your focus is on daily moderation of online communities and qualitative analyses. You both activate consumers to take part in research activities as probe participants to explain us the why behind their consumer behavior
- You guide kick-off sessions with community members, maintain the vibrancy of the community, undertake appropriate action to maximize the community members’ happiness, and keep close contact with our global community moderator network
- Based on the gathered market research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with Research Consultants who will directly coach and train you
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies. Also, you will be introduced in other online qualitative research methods
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- First experience with (online) qualitative research techniques will give you a head start
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Good skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint …). Knowledge of graphical design tools (Photoshop …) is a plus
Your key competences
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Team player
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Joining Join the Dots / InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
-this will redirect you to Insites Consulting career page
Think this job’s for you?