What will you be doing?
You will provide support to the Finance Manager, Finance team, and all budget holders within the business. This role involves:
- Ownership of purchase ledger including payment runs, supplier statements reconciliation and employee expense
- Timesheets management
- Daily bank reconciliations including posting client receipts
- Accounting for all actual spend in respect of capital and operating expenditure within the business
- Preparation and issue of flash time reports and employee time report
- Preparation and production of other weekly/monthly reporting requirements for the Operation Management Team
- Assisting with the preparation and production of the monthly Management Accounts pack. Incorporating all key tasks and activities as outlined within the monthly Finance Timetable to deadline
- Sales ledger cover
- Providing support as needed within the Finance team
What will you bring?
- 5 GCSEs, A*-C grades with a minimum B in Maths
- Studying towards an accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CIMA or equivalent)
- School education to A Level or equivalent
- Logical, analytical thinking
- Enthusiasm and determination
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving and a desire to drive change
- Responsible for your own development
- Experience of Sales Ledger
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal colleagues and clients
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Sage 200 and project accounting
- Ability to explain in layman’s terms general accounting practices, processes and systems
- Experience working to a high level of accuracy and good attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?