Business Development Manager
What will you be doing?
You will be a researcher keen to develop new skills, or an experienced business development exec/manager ready for a new challenge. You will be intellectually stimulated; work in a team that’s friendly and fun; work collaboratively with colleagues across the business; and get to know a wide range of clients and sectors. The role involves:
- Using your research skills to talk with clients to understand their needs
- Working with colleagues across the business to brainstorm solutions
- Producing tailored written proposals, that communicate the solution in a compelling way (rooted in research rigour)
- Supporting the identification and contacting of new or lapsed clients, including creating and presenting our research credentials
What will you bring?
- At least 12 months’ experience of consumer market research
- A baseline knowledge of online communities
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- Passionate about research and insight
- Strong in terms of listening and communicating (both written and face-to-face)
- Energetic and a self-starter
- Motivated by winning work
What’s in it for you?
Wherever you’re based, we’ll provide a creative, flexible and supportive place to work. Across our offices we offer a generous benefits package, tailored professional development plans and regular social events.
Think this job’s for you?