Associate Research Director | Travel & Tourism
As Associate Research Director in our Manchester office you will be part of a team of 12 passionate marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on Travel & Tourism and through your passion for online market research, you will inspire marketers of companies such as Accor, Emirates, Eurostar and Heathrow Airport.
You will be responsible for a team of quantitative and qualitative researchers and lead on research projects. Being close to our customer and their challenges, you convince them of the added value that Join the Dots / InSites Consulting can bring to their business. At all times, you undertake appropriate action to keep on exceeding customer expectations and delivering a first-class service.
Thanks to your in-depth industry expertise, you are able to build a long-term partnership with your customers, providing them with actionable & advanced marketing recommendations which have an impact on their decision-making & leverage their business.
As part of a team you share your marketing (research) expertise with your colleagues. You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support internal knowledge transfer. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- An Associate Director will either project manage or project lead research projects, dependent on the size and complexity of the project.
- Leading quantitative, qualitative and/or community projects from proposal/quote to playing an active role in the presentation to the client
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities both with existing accounts as towards new prospects
- Supporting all aspects of team management, including resource availability training needs and staff development
- Proven experience in a market(ing) research role
- Good understanding of the market research industry and research methodologies
- Strong commercial development skills with proven success
- Relevant experience at agency side is definitely an asset but not a necessity
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership and coaching qualities
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
-this will redirect you to our Insites Consulting careers page
Think this job’s for you?