in New York
We are looking for an Associate Director with experience in managing and leading teams of researchers on quantitative and qualitative projects.
What you’ll be doing?
As an Associate Director at Join the Dots, you will be managing a team of researchers and leading on research projects:
- Managing other researchers, leading quantitative, qualitative and/or community projects from proposal/quote to playing an active role in the presentation to the client – with support from the Head of US Research when required.
- Project leading responsibilities to include briefing the project team; assigning roles and responsibilities; inputting in to and checking key deliverables; problem solving; ensuring the project is running smoothly and that the client is satisfied at all stages; controlling profitability; and attending client meetings.
- Expected to support the Head of Research Teams and VP of Client Experience in writing proposals and attending pitches.
- Involvement in interviewing/recruitment of new staff.
- Continue personal development and keep up to date with market research innovations.
What do we look for?
The successful candidate must have at least 6+ years’ experience in market research (digital methodologies ideally), with the ability to demonstrate management and influence at all levels:
- Educated to a college degree level or equivalent, and at least 6 years of prior experience, preferably with a research vendor company.
- Ideally will have some experience in the US FMCG/CPG and Technology sectors.
- Ideally will have some experience in online digital and qualitative research methods.
- Great team player and able to set a positive example to junior members of the team.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based in the heart of New York and offer a flexible, creative and supportive atmosphere. We offer:
- Excellent employer matching 401(k) plan.
- 18+ days paid time off plus 7 federal holidays
- Healthcare cover
- Performance related bonus
- The opportunity to be involved in charity work
- Tailored professional development
Join the Dots are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Fancy a chat?
If you’d like more information or would like to apply, email your CV and the job title to HR@jointhedotsmr.com
Think this job’s for you?